We’d like to thank our site sponsors between October 1, 2010 – October 31, 2010 and provide some informartion about what they do.
You can support SymfonyLab by checking them out and seeing if they have anything that you can take advantage of 🙂
ServerGrove is a web hosting provider with fast servers, easy setup, rapid deployment and solid support. They specialize in supporting symfony and Zend Framework hosting and doing it extremely well. So leave the hosting to them so you can focus on your killer app with one less worry.
ORM Designer is visual editor for PHP Doctrine, Doctrine2, Propel and CakePHP.
ORM Designer is useful for any developer who use ORM framework for his projects. With our tool he can save time and avoid errors creating application model. Instead of writing all definitions by hand he simply designs everything.
PHPEdit is an integrated development environment specialized for PHP, the most popular web scripting language in the world. PHPEdit integrates all the tools you will need to carry out your web application projects. PHPEdit symfony extension allows you to work in an even more comfortable way with Symfony by allowing you to:
- Work easily with YAML files (syntax highlighting, code folding, syntax error detection, quick commenting);
- Run from PHPEdit the tasks usually accessible from the command line, with a visual interface for each of the parameters available in the native tasks, and the ones you created;
- Debug easily your scripts (by letting PHPEdit resolve your routing rules and complete the necessary parameters);
- Visualize easily the structure of your projects with a new dock offering you a synthetic view of the applications, modules, actions, … that you will have created;
- Quickly navigate between your actions/components and their associated templates;
- Generate code skeletons pour increase your productivity on new projects, modules, components.